Friday, October 24, 2008

YOUR JOB: EDUCATING THE PUBLIC


In my last post, 59% of  "SportsNation" felt that Penn State was most likely to lose on Saturday out of all of the top 5 ranked teams.  I briefly explained why, well, that's just not going to happen. Well apparently nobody is reading tonight, because the most current polls (as of 8:34 p.m.) are now reading that 60% of the so-called SportsNation still believe Penn State is most likely to lose.  I don't get it, I just don't get it.





Your job?  Get off your computer and educate 3 people about how DE Maurice Evans is going to make Terrelle Pryor limp back to the bench in tears tomorrow. 

Now.


2 comments:

Ramakrishnan Krishnan said...

Hi Dan,

I am a Penn State fan and big fan of your blog too. I enjoy your school spirit and am waiting to see the Lions come out with a victory from the Shoe :)

Dan said...

Thanks, I know you'll be going as crazy as I do when all those Buckeye fans are leaving the field bummed midway through the 4th quarter. GO STATE!